Thursday, Aug 6th Announcements: .
Drayton Office will be closing at 1:30pm on Friday 8/7
Please click the COVID-19 update at the top of the page for more information.
Click the hauling schedule tab for our updated delivery schedule
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CORN THAT IS 49.0lbs OR HIGHER and 24% MOISTURE OR LESS.
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published August 6, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published August 3, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 30, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 24, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 22, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 21, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 20, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 14, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 13, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published July 7, 2020Morning Market Wire
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published July 23, 2020Join us to hear about market updates, CHS Pro Advantage
- Published July 9, 2020Bringing live market information directly to you
- Published July 8, 2020CHS reports $97.6 million in third quarter fiscal 2020 net income
- Published June 3, 2020Freeing phosphorus: New ways to add crop nutrient availability
- Published April 24, 2020Micronutrients 101: Going Back to Basics
- Published April 8, 2020CHS reports $125.4 million in second quarter net income
- Published April 3, 2020Update on COVID-19 from Jay Debertin
- Published March 23, 2020Covid-19 Updates
- Published March 16, 2020A message about COVID-19
- Published March 12, 2020March 16 Annual Meeting Cancelled