Wednesday June 23rd Announcements:
Monday June 14th – Friday July 2nd Drayton and all locations will be open from 7am to 5pm Monday- Thursday and will be closed on Friday for receiving. The office will be open on Fridays until 2:00pm to take care of marketing needs during this time. By doing this our employees will be able to have some time off before we get into the harvest push.
Drayton will be closed for receiving Monday June 21st-Friday June 25th for equipment repairs.
Hensel will be closed Tuesday June 22nd-Friday June 25th. Please call Cavalier if you need anything.
We will be closed Monday July 5th in observance of the 4th of July
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published June 23, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published June 21, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published June 17, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published June 16, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published June 14, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published June 8, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published June 2, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published May 27, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published May 26, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published May 18, 2021Morning Market Wire
- Published April 7, 2021CHS Reports Fiscal 2021 Second-Quarter Results
- Published March 17, 2021Planting safety checklist
- Published February 24, 2021Danger within: Know the risks of grain bin entry
- Published January 28, 2021CHS to host February-March educational grain webinar series
- Published January 8, 2021CHS reports $69.7 million in first quarter fiscal 2021 net income
- Published December 11, 2020CHS Inc. owners elect seven board members during CHS Annual Meeting
- Published December 8, 2020Join CHS for a mid-December grain market outlook
- Published November 6, 2020CHS reports fiscal year 2020 net income of $422.4 million
- Published October 26, 2020Jay Debertin: Update to CHS owners
- Published October 21, 2020CHS building state-of-the-art grain facility in Drayton