Friday, November 22 Announcements:
Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend
CHS Drayton facilities and offices will be closing Wednesday the 27th at 5:00 P.M. and will reopen Monday December 2nd at 8:00 A.M. so our dedicated employees can spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with their loved ones. It has been a long and tough harvest and we, all from CHS, wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CORN THAT IS 51.0lbs OR HIGHER and 24% MOISTURE OR LESS.
Today Drayton will be accepting corn but please CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL.
Due to wet space availability, we will be dumping until 5:00pm.
Currently we will not be accepting corn below 51# test weight. If you have below 51# corn please call to discuss your options.
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published November 21, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published November 20, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published November 19, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published November 18, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published November 15, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published November 14, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published November 13, 2019November 13th Soybean/Corn Hauling Schedule
- Published November 12, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published November 11, 2019Dumping Schedule for Tuesday November 12th
- Published November 11, 2019Morning Market Wire
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published November 7, 2019CHS reports fiscal 2019 net income of $829.9 Million
- Published November 1, 20194 essential lubricant tips for winterizing farm equipment
- Published October 21, 2019Co-op ownership opens a world of opportunities
- Published September 13, 2019New spray adjuvant powered by CHS farmer-owners
- Published August 7, 2019Before you break ground, call 811
- Published July 30, 2019New app puts CHS activity at your fingertips
- Published July 16, 2019CHS reports $54.6 million of net income for third quarter of fiscal 2019
- Published July 2, 2019Top way to keep water out of your diesel
- Published June 18, 2019Join us for the 2019 CHS Owners Forum webinar
- Published June 5, 2019Ready for Change