Monday, January 21 Announcements:
FOR SALE: 10×70 Farm King Auger. Please call office for details.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
CHS Inc. has reported a net income of $347.1 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2019. “Our strong first quarter results position us well as we start our 2019 fiscal year,” said Jay De ...(continue reading)
CHS owners elect five directors at CHS Annual Meeting
CHS elected five directors at the CHS Annual Meeting.
Pictured (left to right) are: David Beckman, David Johnsrud, David Kayser, Russ Kehl and Steve Fritel.
The 2018 CHS Annual Meeting wr ...(continue reading)
Monday December 17, 2018 by: Eric Peterson –
-Be sure to Like CHS Drayton on Facebook!
Corn saw quiet trade overnight after Tuesday’s USDA report raised the U.S carryout after lowering ethanol usage. March ...(continue reading)
-Wednesday, December 12th we will NOT be dumping grain after 12:00pm. We will be shut down for maintenance.
CHS Drayton Annual Meeting will be held December 12th at 12:30pm at Hastings Land ...(continue reading)
We will NOT be taking wheat or corn on MONDAY December 10th.
-Wednesday, December 12th we will not be dumping grain after 12:00pm. We will be shut down for maintenance.
CHS Drayton ...(continue reading)
We will NOT be taking wheat or corn on Friday December 7th.
CHS Drayton Annual Meeting will be held December 12th at 12:30pm at Hastings Landing, beginning with lunch and meeting to follow. ...(continue reading)
CHS Drayton Annual Meeting will be held December 12th at 12:30pm at Hastings Landing, beginning with lunch and meeting to follow. Please RSVP by calling the office.
Corn traded slightly wea ...(continue reading)
Corn closed a fraction lower this morning and traded lower the entire overnight session. The market is weaker in response to the uncertainty of the trade truce. Expert crop scout, Dr. Cordonieer ha ...(continue reading)
CHS Inc., the nation’s leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global energy, grains and foods company, today reported net income of $775.9 million for the fiscal year that ended Aug. 31, ...(continue reading)
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published January 11, 2019CHS reports $347 million first quarter fiscal 2019 net income
- Published December 17, 2018CHS owners elect five directors at CHS Annual Meeting
- Published December 3, 2018CHS reports fiscal 2018 net income of $776 million
- Published November 8, 2018A simple 4-question test for choosing a diesel engine oil
- Published October 15, 2018CHS celebrates National Co-op Month through cooperative education
- Published October 4, 2018How to maximize crop nutrients throughout the growing season
- Published September 18, 2018CHS Board announces patronage and equity distribution
- Published September 6, 2018Discussing potential trade policy impacts
- Published August 9, 2018CHS Intern Shows How To Protect Soybeans from IDC
- Published July 12, 2018CHS reports net income of $229.3 million for the 3rd quarter of fiscal 2018