Monday, Arpil 22Announcements:
All locations will be closed April 19th for Good Friday!
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
By Mimi Falkman, senior marketing specialist, CHS Lubricants
Planting season is always a busy time of year on the farm, but it can be especially tight when winter overstays its welco ...(continue reading)
CHS Inc. reported net income of $248.8 million for the second quarter of fiscal 2019 and $596.3 million for the first six months of fiscal 2019.
“Our strong performance in the ...(continue reading)
Grain powers American agriculture. During Stand-Up for Grain Safety Week, March 25 through 29, we want to remind everyone working on farms and in grain-handling facilities to respect and under ...(continue reading)
People in rural communities live surrounded by growing food, but they experience hunger too. That’s why CHS is once again teaming up with local farmers to fight hunger in rural America. The ...(continue reading)
By Nanci Lilja, President, CHS Foundation
When most people think of agriculture, they wonder how we are going to feed the growing population of 9.6 billion by 2050. And while that’ ...(continue reading)
CHS has completed the acquisition of West Central Distribution, LLC, a full-service wholesale distributor of agronomy products headquartered in Willmar, Minnesota.
“Completing the ...(continue reading)
It may be impossible to tell with complete certainty where a disease will be an issue, but most people can agree on the conditions that can lead to disease. These conditions, otherwise known a ...(continue reading)
One of the largest rural youth leadership organizations, FFA, kicks off National FFA Week, Feb. 16-23 to celebrate all things ag leaders, blue corduroy and agricultural education. Many CHS emp ...(continue reading)
CHS Drayton Morning Market Wire
All locations will be closing Wednesday January 30 at 11:00am for Safety Training.
We will be having Marketing Meetings on February 5th at 9:00am in Cavalier and 12:00pm in Drayton. Mar ...(continue reading)
CHS Inc. has reported a net income of $347.1 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2019. “Our strong first quarter results position us well as we start our 2019 fiscal year,” said Jay De ...(continue reading)
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published April 17, 20193 equipment tips to get the most out of a short planting season
- Published April 4, 2019CHS reports $596.3 million of net income for first six months of fiscal 2019
- Published March 25, 2019Recognize, respect risks associated with grain handling
- Published March 14, 2019Join the fight against rural hunger
- Published March 11, 2019It Takes Talent to Feed the World
- Published March 5, 2019CHS adds crop protection distribution with acquisition of West Central
- Published February 25, 2019Will 2019 be a disease year?
- Published February 18, 2019FFA: Funding future agriculturalists
- Published January 11, 2019CHS reports $347 million first quarter fiscal 2019 net income
- Published December 17, 2018CHS owners elect five directors at CHS Annual Meeting