Wednesday, Sept 23rd Announcements: .
Updated Protein Scales: +.04 per 1/5 over 14.0 20 cents max premium
-.04 per 1/5 under 14.0pro -.40 cent max discount.
Please click the COVID-19 update at the top of the page for more information.
Click the hauling schedule tab for our updated delivery schedule
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published September 23, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 22, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 17, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 15, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 11, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 9, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 2, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 1, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published August 28, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published August 26, 2020Morning Market Wire
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published September 21, 2020Control the chaos of harvest
- Published September 3, 2020Join CHS for a mid-September market update prior to fall harvest
- Published August 19, 2020Warning signs your diesel is water-contaminated
- Published July 23, 2020Join us to hear about market updates, CHS Pro Advantage
- Published July 9, 2020Bringing live market information directly to you
- Published July 8, 2020CHS reports $97.6 million in third quarter fiscal 2020 net income
- Published June 3, 2020Freeing phosphorus: New ways to add crop nutrient availability
- Published April 24, 2020Micronutrients 101: Going Back to Basics
- Published April 8, 2020CHS reports $125.4 million in second quarter net income
- Published April 3, 2020Update on COVID-19 from Jay Debertin