Friday, Oct 23rd Announcements: .
Our number one priority is our customers and our employees. To ensure the safety of our employees and customers we have been recommended to close Drayton until next Monday October 26th to deep clean our facility and see if any of our employees show symptoms. During this time we will not be dumping trucks and services will be limited. We will be able to do very few checks during this time.
If you want to sell grain or have any questions please call
Please click the COVID-19 update at the top of the page for more information.
Click the hauling schedule tab for our updated delivery schedule
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published October 23, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 22, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 19, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 15, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 14, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 13, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 12, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 7, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 6, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published September 29, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published October 21, 2020CHS building state-of-the-art grain facility in Drayton
- Published October 20, 2020Celebrating Co-op Month
- Published September 21, 2020Control the chaos of harvest
- Published September 3, 2020Join CHS for a mid-September market update prior to fall harvest
- Published August 19, 2020Warning signs your diesel is water-contaminated
- Published July 23, 2020Join us to hear about market updates, CHS Pro Advantage
- Published July 9, 2020Bringing live market information directly to you
- Published July 8, 2020CHS reports $97.6 million in third quarter fiscal 2020 net income
- Published June 3, 2020Freeing phosphorus: New ways to add crop nutrient availability
- Published April 24, 2020Micronutrients 101: Going Back to Basics