Thursday, June 20 Announcements:
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
Thursday, May 16, 2019
by Eric Peterson
Corn traded higher overnight as forecasts continue to show wet weather in the extended forecast. The seven-day ...(continue reading)
CHS Drayton Morning Market Wire
All locations will be closing Wednesday January 30 at 11:00am for Safety Training.
We will be having Marketing Meetings on February 5th at 9:00am in Cavalier and 12:00pm in Drayton. Mar ...(continue reading)
-Be sure to Like CHS Drayton on Facebook!
Corn saw quiet trade overnight after Tuesday’s USDA report raised the U.S carryout after lowering ethanol usage. March ...(continue reading)
-Wednesday, December 12th we will NOT be dumping grain after 12:00pm. We will be shut down for maintenance.
CHS Drayton Annual Meeting will be held December 12th at 12:30pm at Hastings Land ...(continue reading)
We will NOT be taking wheat or corn on MONDAY December 10th.
-Wednesday, December 12th we will not be dumping grain after 12:00pm. We will be shut down for maintenance.
CHS Drayton ...(continue reading)
- Published June 18, 2019Join us for the 2019 CHS Owners Forum webinar
- Published June 5, 2019Ready for Change
- Published May 23, 2019You are invited to the 2019 CHS Owners Forums
- Published April 29, 2019Check for underground utilities before digging
- Published April 17, 20193 equipment tips to get the most out of a short planting season
- Published April 4, 2019CHS reports $596.3 million of net income for first six months of fiscal 2019
- Published March 25, 2019Recognize, respect risks associated with grain handling
- Published March 14, 2019Join the fight against rural hunger
- Published March 11, 2019It Takes Talent to Feed the World
- Published March 5, 2019CHS adds crop protection distribution with acquisition of West Central