Monday, March 25 Announcements:
FOR SALE: 10×70 Farm King Auger. Please call office for details.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
People in rural communities live surrounded by growing food, but they experience hunger too. That’s why CHS is once again teaming up with local farmers to fight hunger in rural America. The ...(continue reading)
By Nanci Lilja, President, CHS Foundation
When most people think of agriculture, they wonder how we are going to feed the growing population of 9.6 billion by 2050. And while that’ ...(continue reading)
CHS has completed the acquisition of West Central Distribution, LLC, a full-service wholesale distributor of agronomy products headquartered in Willmar, Minnesota.
“Completing the ...(continue reading)
It may be impossible to tell with complete certainty where a disease will be an issue, but most people can agree on the conditions that can lead to disease. These conditions, otherwise known a ...(continue reading)
One of the largest rural youth leadership organizations, FFA, kicks off National FFA Week, Feb. 16-23 to celebrate all things ag leaders, blue corduroy and agricultural education. Many CHS emp ...(continue reading)
CHS Drayton Morning Market Wire
All locations will be closing Wednesday January 30 at 11:00am for Safety Training.
We will be having Marketing Meetings on February 5th at 9:00am in Cavalier and 12:00pm in Drayton. Mar ...(continue reading)
CHS Inc. has reported a net income of $347.1 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2019. “Our strong first quarter results position us well as we start our 2019 fiscal year,” said Jay De ...(continue reading)
CHS owners elect five directors at CHS Annual Meeting
CHS elected five directors at the CHS Annual Meeting.
Pictured (left to right) are: David Beckman, David Johnsrud, David Kayser, Russ Kehl and Steve Fritel.
The 2018 CHS Annual Meeting wr ...(continue reading)
Monday December 17, 2018 by: Eric Peterson –
-Be sure to Like CHS Drayton on Facebook!
Corn saw quiet trade overnight after Tuesday’s USDA report raised the U.S carryout after lowering ethanol usage. March ...(continue reading)
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published March 14, 2019Join the fight against rural hunger
- Published March 11, 2019It Takes Talent to Feed the World
- Published March 5, 2019CHS adds crop protection distribution with acquisition of West Central
- Published February 25, 2019Will 2019 be a disease year?
- Published February 18, 2019FFA: Funding future agriculturalists
- Published January 11, 2019CHS reports $347 million first quarter fiscal 2019 net income
- Published December 17, 2018CHS owners elect five directors at CHS Annual Meeting
- Published December 3, 2018CHS reports fiscal 2018 net income of $776 million
- Published November 8, 2018A simple 4-question test for choosing a diesel engine oil
- Published October 15, 2018CHS celebrates National Co-op Month through cooperative education