Tuesday, April 7th Announcements:
***To protect our employees during the Coronavirus Pandemic Drayton and all locations will be CLOSED 4/10 and every Friday until further notice.***
Please click the COVID-19 update at the top of the page for more information.
Click the hauling schedule tab for our updated delivery schedule
4/02- Drayton will be taking dry soybeans and dry wheat. Please call for corn
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CORN THAT IS 49.0lbs OR HIGHER and 24% MOISTURE OR LESS.
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published April 7, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published April 3, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published April 2, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published April 1, 2020Morning Market Wire 4/1
- Published March 31, 2020Morning Market Wire 3/31
- Published March 27, 2020Morning Market Wire 3/27
- Published March 26, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published March 25, 2020Morning Market Wire 3/25
- Published March 23, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published March 20, 2020Morning Market Wire 3/20
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published April 3, 2020Update on COVID-19 from Jay Debertin
- Published March 23, 2020Covid-19 Updates
- Published March 16, 2020A message about COVID-19
- Published March 12, 2020March 16 Annual Meeting Cancelled
- Published February 12, 2020Learn ways to stay safe during Grain Bin Safety Week
- Published January 29, 2020Freeze warning
- Published January 9, 2020CHS reports $177.9 million in first quarter net income
- Published December 17, 2019Trivar™ nominated for AgPro’s 2019 New Product of the Year
- Published December 11, 2019CHS Inc. owners elect five board members during annual meeting
- Published November 26, 2019CHS Board announces fiscal 2019 equity management decisions