Monday, January 20 Announcements:
Drayton will be taking dry wheat and soybeans today. Please call for corn and wet wheat.
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CORN THAT IS 49.0lbs OR HIGHER and 24% MOISTURE OR LESS.
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published January 17, 2020Morning Market Wire 1/17
- Published January 16, 2020Morning Market Wire 1/16
- Published January 15, 2020Morning Market Wire 1/15
- Published January 13, 2020Morning Market Wire 1/13
- Published January 10, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published January 9, 2020Morning Market Wire 1/9
- Published January 7, 2020Morning Market Wire 1/7
- Published January 6, 2020Morning Market Wire 1/6
- Published December 27, 2019Morning Market Wire
- Published December 20, 2019Morning Market Wire
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published January 9, 2020CHS reports $177.9 million in first quarter net income
- Published December 17, 2019Trivar™ nominated for AgPro’s 2019 New Product of the Year
- Published December 11, 2019CHS Inc. owners elect five board members during annual meeting
- Published November 26, 2019CHS Board announces fiscal 2019 equity management decisions
- Published November 7, 2019CHS reports fiscal 2019 net income of $829.9 Million
- Published November 1, 20194 essential lubricant tips for winterizing farm equipment
- Published October 21, 2019Co-op ownership opens a world of opportunities
- Published September 13, 2019New spray adjuvant powered by CHS farmer-owners
- Published August 7, 2019Before you break ground, call 811
- Published July 30, 2019New app puts CHS activity at your fingertips