Friday, May 22nd Announcements:
We are closed Monday May 25th for Memorial Day.
Corn screenings for sale at $55 a ton.
Please click the COVID-19 update at the top of the page for more information.
Click the hauling schedule tab for our updated delivery schedule
5/22- Drayton will be taking wheat. Please call for corn and soybeans.
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CORN THAT IS 49.0lbs OR HIGHER and 24% MOISTURE OR LESS.
Canola Plant Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER | Click for full weather
- Published May 22, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 21, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 19, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 18, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 15, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 12, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 11, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 6, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 5, 2020Morning Market Wire
- Published May 4, 2020Morning Market Wire
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published April 24, 2020Micronutrients 101: Going Back to Basics
- Published April 8, 2020CHS reports $125.4 million in second quarter net income
- Published April 3, 2020Update on COVID-19 from Jay Debertin
- Published March 23, 2020Covid-19 Updates
- Published March 16, 2020A message about COVID-19
- Published March 12, 2020March 16 Annual Meeting Cancelled
- Published February 12, 2020Learn ways to stay safe during Grain Bin Safety Week
- Published January 29, 2020Freeze warning
- Published January 9, 2020CHS reports $177.9 million in first quarter net income
- Published December 17, 2019Trivar™ nominated for AgPro’s 2019 New Product of the Year