Wednesday, March 21, Announcements:
Dumping Hours (Mon-Fri):
Drayton: Please Call
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Joliette, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER
Corn closed a fraction lower this morning trading within yesterday’s range. The May contract is currently just above the next technical support level of $3.73. The December contract spent all ...(continue reading)
Corn closed a fraction lower this morning after trading two sided overnight. The May contract has found some support at the 50 day moving average of $3.73 after yesterday’s weakness. The USDA ...(continue reading)
Please call for today’s hauling schedule.
Corn traded lower overnight on weakness from the soybean market. May corn technical support is at $3.75 with first resistance at $3.89 then $ ...(continue reading)
Drayton will only be taking 14.0 pro wheat or higher. NO soybeans today. Please call for corn schedule.
Corn traded lower overnight on spillover weakness in the wheat market. The Ma ...(continue reading)
Drayton will only be taking 14.0 pro wheat or higher. NO corn or soybeans today. Please call for tomorrow’s schedule.
Corn traded slightly higher overnight wit ...(continue reading)
When people ask CHS Government Affairs staff what it’s like to work as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., they’re always curious about how the political landscape has changed in recent years. Sara ...(continue reading)
Corn traded mixed to lower overnight on a lack of major news hitting the market. The May contract traded a narrow two cent range. Crop worries in South America from drought-like conditions in A ...(continue reading)
The CHS-Drayton Group Annual Meeting is TODAY Tuesday, March 13th at 5:30 p.m. at the Hastings Landing Restaurant in Drayton. Social at 5:30 p.m. Supper at 6:00 p.m. Meeting following supper.< ...(continue reading)
Corn closed a fraction lower this morning after trading a narrow two cent range overnight. The corn market took a step back overnight on weakness in the wheat markets. Some analysts have lowere ...(continue reading)
Corn saw a low volume, uneventful overnight session as the May contract traded a narrow three cent range. The high in the May contract last week of $3.88 will act as resistance with support near ...(continue reading)
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published March 14, 2018Students storm the Hill with fresh perspectives and CHS support
- Published March 1, 2018Hunger happens everywhere. Farmers, CHS team up to fight hunger in rural America
- Published February 14, 2018Winds of change in China
- Published January 11, 2018CHS reports $180.1 million first quarter earnings for fiscal 2018
- Published January 9, 2018Calling for 2018 National Ag Day Essay entries
- Published December 22, 2017Changes to IRS Section 199 DPAD affect CHS owners
- Published December 14, 2017CHS elects directors at 2017 CHS Annual Meeting
- Published November 28, 2017Unconscious Bias and the Role of Women in Agribusinesses
- Published November 10, 2017CHS reports fiscal year-end results, announces FY 2018 priorities
- Published October 31, 2017The Fall Versus Spring Nitrogen Debate