Thursday, May 24, Announcements:
Dumping Hours (Mon-Fri):
Drayton: Please Call
All CHS locations will be closed on Monday, May 28th in for Memorial Day!
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Drayton, Cavalier, Glasston, Hensel, Manvel, ND and Kennedy, MN, serves farmers and customers through our grain businesses. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow. Talk with us today to get started.
RADAR AND WEATHER
Corn traded two sided overnight in quiet, low volume trade to close unchanged. Monday’s July contract high of $4.07 remains the next level of technical resistance. Weath ...(continue reading)
White Hall, Ill., farmer Maria Cox, left, and her crop advisor Kyle Lake were named 2018 4R Advocates by The Fertilizer Institute. Photo by Erin Williams, CHS.
Adapted from C magazine artic ...(continue reading)
Corn traded higher overnight with the July contract closing just below the session high of $4.06. The December contract has rallied to a new 10 month high at $4.24, four cents off last year’s h ...(continue reading)
Corn bounced higher overnight, following the strength from the soybean market. The July contract gapped higher overnight and nearly hit it’s 9 month high of $4.08. The December contract has h ...(continue reading)
Corn traded higher overnight with the July contract trading a six cent range. The corn market rose on rumors of a possible agreement on trade tariffs between the U.S and China. Planting progres ...(continue reading)
Corn traded higher overnight as the July contract has moved above the $4.00 mark after finding support at the 50 day moving average a couple of days ago. Fundamentals remain overall supportive wi ...(continue reading)
Corn traded lower overnight with the July contract closing just above the overnight low of $3.95. The next technical support level is at the 50 day moving average of $3.94. The market was lower ...(continue reading)
Using the right grease is one of the most important decisions you can make as you prepare equipment for the high-pressure planting season. But recent updates in grease formulations might make you ...(continue reading)
Corn closed a fraction higher this after quiet low volume trade ahead of today’s USDA report. The May crop production report will be released this morning at 11:00am. This will also include t ...(continue reading)
All locations will be closed Wednesday May 9th for our Progressive Ag Safety Day!
Corn traded two sided overnight in low volume, uneventful trade. Technical support for July corn remains a ...(continue reading)
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Published May 22, 2018Soil Whisperers
- Published May 10, 2018Start the New Season with a New Grease
- Published April 23, 2018Anatomy of a grain trade
- Published April 5, 2018CHS reports a net income of $346.7 million for the first half of fiscal 2018
- Published March 21, 2018Demonstrating safety in the communities where we work
- Published March 14, 2018Students storm the Hill with fresh perspectives and CHS support
- Published March 1, 2018Hunger happens everywhere. Farmers, CHS team up to fight hunger in rural America
- Published February 14, 2018Winds of change in China
- Published January 11, 2018CHS reports $180.1 million first quarter earnings for fiscal 2018
- Published January 9, 2018Calling for 2018 National Ag Day Essay entries